Adult Content Warning
You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Monday, June 19, 2017
Talk about perspective. We really do live an exceedingly comfortable life compared to those who lived 100 years ago. Check it out.
The average life expectancy for men was 47 years.
14% of the homes had a bathtub
8% of the homes had a telephone.
There were only 8,000 cars and only 144 miles of paved roads.
The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10-12 mph.
The average American wage in 1910 was 22 cents per hour, and the average worker made between $200 and $400 per year.
More than 95% of all births took place at home.
99% of all doctors had no college education. Instead, they attended so-called medical schools, many of which were condemned in the press and the government as 'substandard.'
Eggs cost 14 cents a dozen.
Most women only washed their hair once a month, and used Borax or egg yolks for shampoo.
Crossword puzzles, canned beer, and iced tea hadn't been invented yet.
20% of adults could not read or write and only 6% of Americans had graduated from high school.
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Friday, June 16, 2017
Africa is a huge place, home to many cultures, cities and different lifestyles. But if you travel enough, you may encounter certain things that you won't find anywhere else...
Courtesy of BabaMail
Thursday, June 15, 2017
We live in a world where I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to health and safety. However, you do wonder whether these hilarious signs take this idea a bit too far! If there was a prize for stating the obvious, the winner might just come from this list...
1. Good to know...
2. You mean to say it isn't just lemon flavored?!?
3. Wow, there's never a good time to have to stop drilling through your friend's head?
4. Stop, or be stopped by force...
5. For anybody tempted to feed their children to crocodiles!
6. How many people stepped right off the balcony before they put this sign up?
7. A sign catering for those few people capable of teleportation.
8. Don't just delve right in!
9. A fairly sensible plan, in the circumstances.
10. I remember being told this on my driving test.
11. Even if you are really, really thirsty?
12. If the children survive the crocodile enclosure, try not to set them on fire as well.
13. But it looks so comfortable!
14. So where does that hatch lead?
15. Toilet techniques for the easily confused...
16. And for the avoidance of doubt!