Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hello Officer


steal donut truck

turn around 2

awkward moment-cop

cop paper scissors

cop at the front door

5 comments:

  1. Cat,

    Funny ones today........ especially the donut truck chase.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Cat, love them all. The Paper, sissors and last ones cracked me up. Thanks for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. totally funny! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper scissors one really made me laugh. Cat, thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones, Cat. You have not lost your touch. The only time I ever got out of a ticket was when I had a "Student Teacher" pin on my jacket. He told me to slow down and god help me when I was finally a teacher.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.