Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

As I Get Older

Another giggle from Meredith's Jack! Enjoy!!!

As I get older, I realize:

#1 - I talk to myself, because there are times I need expert advice.

#2 - I consider "In Style" to be the clothes that still fit.

#3 - I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

#4 - My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work.

#5 - The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."

#6 - I have days when my life is just a tent away from a circus.

#7 - These days, "on time" is when I get there.

#8 - Even duct tape can't fix stupid – but it sure does muffle the sound.

#9 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then
come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller?

#10 - Lately, I've noticed people my age are so much older than me.

#11 - "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering why I'm there.

#12 - When I was a child, I thought nap time was punishment. Now it feels like a mini
vacation.

#13 - Some days I have no idea what I'm doing out of bed.

#14 - I thought growing old would take longer.

#15 - Aging sure has slowed me down, but it hasn't shut me up.

#16 - I still haven't learned to act my age and doubt I’ll live that long…

16 comments:

  1. Cat
    I love these.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Cat, yep, nodding at most of these lol. Thank you for the giggle, hope you have a great week :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Roz...happy you can identify with a few. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh golly, we have both got the giggles, there are so many that apply to us!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...happy to give you both a good case of the giggles. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Love these...funny how the bar for judging 'old' moves as we celebrate more birthdays..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right, Abby...I'm nowhere near old. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. I do so agree with a lot of these. N i never used to like taking naps. I thought they were a waste of precious time. Now.. now i'm a convert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you can identify with a few of these, Fondles. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. These are great- and all so very true. #14 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if #14 is my favorite, Sunny but it sure is the truth! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Happy to gie you a laugh, Amy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. You are adorable. It’s so nice to hear your point of view. Honest,hilarious…good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Angie...thank you for the compliment...happy you enjoyed the giggle.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.