Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Irish Giggles

Fun giggles from Meredith's Jack! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Irish Confession

I went into the confessional box after many years of being away from the Catholic Church.

Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.

On one wall, there was a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal glasses.

On the other wall was a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.

When the priest came in, I said to him,"Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

He replied, "You moron, you're on my side."

~~~~~~~~~~

My Mother wanted me to be a priest…

Can you imagine giving up your sex life; and then once a week people come in to tell you the details and highlights of theirs?



6 comments:

  1. As a K--12 catholic school girl...love these!! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL, now that's funny. Yep, I saw it coming. Thanks Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I'll have to try harder, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. LOL Cuz! :) With school experiences similar to Abby's , I too appreciate a good catholic joke. Have a great weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie tft xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also spent quite a bit of time in Catholic schools, Cuz and that included cleaning the confessional...our priests had some interesting reading materials. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.