Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, April 2, 2018

AVOCADOS

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6.



A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk"



He replied, "They had avocados."



If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again! Men will get it the first time.



My work is done here.

5 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, yes, I did read this twice lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one and yes, had to read it twice!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) I did have to go back and read it again...very funny :-) thanks for making me think on Monday morning! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go back and read it again. Funny. Thank you, Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I am in the read again club also...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.